Crowdfunding is fast becoming the world’s most common platform for new releases. Indiegogo or Kickstarter are websites where you can find a lot of interesting, useful and unique gadgets but you need to get through a lot of shitty stuff.
Today, we want to introduce you the NOMATIC Backpack and Travel Pack.
Maybe that’s what you think.
Stop thinking like that, because NOMATIC has written history on the Kickstarter. with their first NOMATIC Travel Bag, they raised over $1.7 million in funding.
Now Jon Richards and Jacob Durham come back with the launch of the NOMATIC Backpack and Travel Pack. And they come back with a huge style. They even claim that these backpacks are the most functional everyday backpacks ever!
The company surveyed the backers of the first product and then designed backpacks with the most important features for the everyday needs. After one year of development and more than ten prototypes, they introduce two new products. The NOMATIC Backpack for everyday use and NOMATIC Travel Pack for 1-3 day trips.
- The strong waterproof zippers and tarpoline are made from a material that will last forever.
- A full parameter zipper gives access from all sides and a full view of the inside for better visibility and packing.
- You can easily switch between briefcase and backpack thanks to the unique strap design.
Each bag has over 20 pockets, all designed with purpose – pockets include:
- A quick-access fleece pocket for valuables
- Multiple mesh elastic pockets
- RFID Blocking and lockable security pocket
- A removable hard protective shell for glasses
- Multiple mesh zipper pockets
- A Notebook pocket
- A hidden pocket for important items like cash or passports
The NOMATIC Backpack
As said before, this is a perfect bag for everyday use. It has Velcro panels that allow you customize the bag to fit your needs. Each bag includes 3 options: the paper organizer, the tech pocket, and the clothing pocket. Another great feature is the expansion system that offers you an extra room. It will increase the bag from 20 to 24 liters.
The NOMATIC Travel Pack
Are you expecting short trip? This could be a cool solution for short, 1-3 day trips, or for people who need carry more stuff every day. The Travel Pack includes a full perimeter expansion, increasing its volume from 20 to 30 liters, and includes a mesh dividing wall and a built-in shoe or clothing compartment.
The NOMATIC Backpack and Travel Pack are on the way to repeating the first successful campaign, having reached funding goal and raised over $700,000 with a support of 3,800 backers so far. The campaign ends on 1 July 2017, so let’s see how many people will pre-order their new backpacks.
Designer: Jon Richards and Jacob Durham [Kickstarter]
All images via Kickstarter/NOMATIC