Nobody gets younger. It´s not just the true, it is fact of life. And when you get older, one of the things you will need are the reading glasses.
Reading glasses are an important part of life and everyone who has ones know the special situation. You see some text, need to read it and cannot find your glasses. ThinOptics is a kind of solution. Never leave your glasses at home anymore. ThinOptics reading glasses can be easily stored and attached to your phone, e-reader or tablet. They are designed for those who are on to go.
ThinOptics reading glasses review
ThinOptics reading glasses are super lightweight and thin, but very durable too. The lenses are made with the same shatterproof material used in bullet-proof glass, and the bridge is made from Nitinol – a metal 10 times more elastic than spring steel. Instead of the standard glasses hanging around your neck, these are tucked away out of sight, and easily accessible when you need them. They come in several frame colors and 2 case colors, in +1.50, +2.00 or +2.50 power, at prices comparable to standard reading glasses. The included case can be attached to a smartphone or can be easily inserted in a wallet or a purse.
One of the coolest features is if you buy the ThinOptics reading glasses from the registered retailer like Amazon, the standard 90-day warranty is extended to a lifetime warranty. Use the ThinOptics coupon code to get the best price.
How ThinOptics reading glasses works
- Easily fits in your pocket, purse, wallet and more. You can even attach it to your phone!
- As thin as two credit cards and lighter than a nickel!
- Flex-grip technology reading glasses fit everyone.
ThinOptics reading glasses are always with you. Flexible and thin, they are stored in the world’s most versatile carrying case: the Universal Pod.
See more in the video
images source: amazon/video source: TechBandit
- No need to carry cases
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Sticks to your phone fits in your wallet, purse, or pocket
- Comes in a variety of colors (“crystal clear, jet black, azure blue, ruby red, amethyst purple, & espresso brown”)
- Super thin
- Comes in 3 strengths: Low Range (+ 1.50), Mid Range (+ 2.00), and High Range (+ 2.50)
- Compact, lightweight, functional,
- A lifetime warranty.
- They take some time getting used to.
ThinOptics offers the solution of bulky and easy-to-lose reading glasses by providing a product that is ultra-thin yet durable and can be easily carried on a person. Standard reading glasses are cheap and sometimes poor made, ThinOptics Reading Glasses are a durable solution in a fraction of the space.