Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Speaker Review
Full bass, clear treble, battery life goes on for quite a while. For the price, you can't beat this speaker.
- 1 Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Review
- 2 Design
- 3 Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Sound Performance
- 4 Water Resistant
- 5 Features
- 6 What Comes Included with the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Speaker
- 7 Positives
- 8 Negatives
- 9 Cambridge SoundWorks Oontz Angle 3 Review – Best Speaker Under $30
- 10 Conclusion
Computer speakers suck, and smartphone speakers are really terrible. So how do you fix that? Why not try a portable speaker?
A portable Bluetooth speaker is always a useful device. No matter where you are, you can take it with you and play your favorite songs. Many developers know the user’s needs, so they are making a durable, light, portable and water resistant speakers.
And if you want to have a lot of fun with this type of Bluetooth speaker, you will still need to find a high-quality model with a great sound for maximum experience. Take a look at Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 – Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. Why should you consider investing in this speaker? Continue reading our short review to see all the reasons.
Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Review
The Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 portable speaker is probably the best budget speaker on just 30 dollars. The speaker is on the angle, can be placed vertically or horizontally. It has a micro USB port for charging, it can last up to 10 hours on a single charge. You can even let this go up to 12 or 13 hours if you decide to use the AUX input.
The manufacturers describe this as something that’s “ultra portable”. The OontZ Angle 3 is a convenient and portable speaker since it weighs less than 10 ounces. It has small, compact design that lets you take it anywhere you want. But it is not ultra portable, just portable. Ultra is only a word without meaning.
The Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 has a small mesh front and that is where the two speakers are. It puts out 10 watts so each one is expected to put out five watts and that of course, get you a total of ten watts.
On the side you have the Bluetooth connectivity button, you got plus/minus volume buttons and you have played and pause in case you want to stop it and you are away from your phone. Volume for the Oontz Angle 3 is certainly loud; it is even louder than many of its competitors within the same price class.
On the bottom you have two feet, these are rubberized and it stops it from moving around. On the back is the power button and you have a little tab that you can open up and that is where you would charge it.
Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Sound Performance
You will love this speaker’s performance. When you using a portable wireless speaker, you are facing a problem that the music is cloudy and distorted and get worse the higher the volume you turn. The OontZ Angle 3 gets you a seriously crystal clear sound. It is using two precision acoustic drivers to distinguished the highs and mids, so all you get is a great stereo sound. The speaker also uses a passive bass radiator design to not overpower the treble aspects of the resulting performance.
A cool feature of Oontz Angle 3 is that this speaker is water resistant, so it is perfect for the beach, poolside, car, boat & golf cart cup holder.
- Crystal Clear Distortion-Free Sound
- Surprisingly Loud Volume
- Rain Proof- Splash Proof – Shower Proof
- Ultra-Portable Ultra-Lightweight, it weighs only 9 ounces
- Stylish Design plays horizontally and stands to play vertically
- Hands-Free Personal Speaker Phone
- Connects quickly over Bluetooth to your iPhone, Smartphone, and Tablet
- Listen to music, videos, movies, apps, and games
- Surprisingly Low Price
- Product Dimensions – 5.2 x 2.8 x 2.5 inches
What Comes Included with the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Speaker
- Powerful 2200mAh lithium-ion battery
- Micro USB cable for charging the battery
- 3.5-millimeter audio cable for auxiliary connections
- Small, packable, easy to travel with
- Water resistant
- The sound quality is great for such a tiny speaker
- Volume buttons on the front are very convenient
- Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Powerful, rechargeable 2200mAh lithium-ion battery
- Lasts up to 12 hours on a single charge
- Universal micro-USB charging
- No skip/previous buttons
Cambridge SoundWorks Oontz Angle 3 Review – Best Speaker Under $30
Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Speaker is easy to use and for the price, it is really great. It is easy to charge and even easy connection with any auxiliary cable. Full bass, clear treble, battery life goes on for quite a while. For the price, you can’t beat this speaker.