FITT360 Neckband Wearable Camera
Unobtrusive and effortless way to capture and share the world in 360° true First-Person-View.
360-degree videos are becoming popular these days and with FITT360 you can shoot these types of videos even without holding a camera.
Yes, FITT360 from LinkFlow is a 360-degree camera you can wear around your neck.
The main idea behind the camcorder is to capture the world around you in an unobtrusive and effortless way. The FITT360 consists of 3 cameras on the wearable neckband: The front cam, one on the side and another near the rear.
Each camera is able to capture the world in 180-degrees. All you do is simply press a button, and it will start recording all the motion around you. A truly effortless, hands-free experience. The device also has Wi-Fi, so you can use it to livestream and share with the world your real-time videos via social networks.
Although you can capture in 4k, the FITT360 is not just a camcorder. There is an embedded GPS that will help you find the best routes, Bluetooth and a microphone that allows you to use it as a headset.
With the IPX6 waterproof rating, FITT360 neckband wearable camera is designed to withstand water hazards to endure your needs. It also comes in 3 different sizes – small, medium and large – to fit most of the people.
FITT360 – Key Features
- 3 Full HD 1080p cameras provide 4K Resolution images capturing 360° surroundings in true First-Person-View
- Power Button to turn ON/OFF FITT 360
- Quick Capture Button to activate video/photo shooting in a click
- 90 minutes of running time per a fully charged battery
- Battery indicator Button to check how much battery you have left
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Slider to sync FITT360 to your phone (Bluetooth or Wi-Fi)
- Create VR-ready 360-degree videos to immerse back in the moments that matter
FITT360 is available for pre-orders on Kickstarter for a $385 (45% off the retail price). For more details and a full range of possible pledges, visit the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign with the link below.
All images and video via LinkFlow