Security for cheap. If you are looking for a good security camera, but don’t want to spend over $150 on a Nest Cam, you should check out this Wyze Cam Pan deal. This camera is absolutely incredible – for the price. Tons of useful features, easy to set up. Hard to believe they make money selling those.
For around $40 dollars and 10 dollar 32 GB SD card, you get a well-working home security camera with decent software. Wyze Cam Pan supports all the standard features like 1080p video, night vision, and two-way audio. In addition to this, it is also Alexa enabled device, comes with free 14-day cloud video storage and local micro SD storage capabilities. The Wyze Cam has almost everything someone looks for in a home security camera and works well for the price.
Here are some interesting Wyze Cam Pan features from the product page:
- Wyze Cam works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Works with Alexa. This means that you can control Wyze Cam Pan with your voice.
- Wyze Cam Pan gives you 360° coverage in under 3 seconds, and with the Pan Scan feature you are able to patrol your room with up to 4 custom waypoints.
- 1080P full HD video and night vision. With 6 infrared LEDs, Wyze Cam Pan’s enhanced night vision distinguishes 18 steps of gray and provides clear images up to 30 feet away.
- This security home camera automatically records a 12-second Event Video when it detects motion or sounds. Alert notifications can be sent to your phone.
- Automatically detects, tags, and tracks motion within its field of view.
- 2-way audio – listen and talk to anyone you care about while not at home.
- Free, rolling 14-day cloud storage. No subscription or monthly fees required.
RECOMMENDED IN NECHSTAR DEALS
All images via Wyze Labs
Nechstar has affiliate partnerships (including Amazon). These do not influence editorial content, though Nechstar may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy. Please note, if we mention a price, discount or a special deal, this was valid at the time of posting the article. Since then, prices have probably changed.